Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are valid from 16th January 2019 and supersede all previous Terms and Conditions.
1. Tentative bookings are held for 4 days only, to secure the booking 50% deposit plus a $40.00 booking fee must be made. Balance of funds must be paid 30 days prior to arrival to confirm the booking. Payment may be made by cash, cheque, money order, credit card and direct deposit into our trust account.
2. A bond is required on all properties with a valid credit card. If a credit card is not available a cash bond can be accepted. Refund of bond is done within 30 days of departure, following an inspection, and provided no damage has been caused. Should any damage be detected which has not been reported to our office, the cost of rectifying the damage will be deducted from your bond refund.
3. Credit Card Payments, a payment processing fee applies to credit card payments (subject to change in accordance with financial institutions and relevant laws). The current rate is - Mastercard/Visa 1.30% (including GST)
4. Receipts are issued on clearance of cheques. There will be a fee for dishonoured cheques.
5. Credit Card Tokenisation Terms, Paying online with a Credit Card is the most secure way to book with Forster Holiday Rentals. From the moment your payment information is entered, Forster Holiday Rentals protects your credit card details and associated personal information using encryption and advanced patented tokenisation via our Payment Gateway. Credit Card tokenisation allows guest card information to be stored as per Forster Holiday Rentals Terms and Conditions. Please note Forster Holiday Rentals reserves the right to charge the nominated credit card in matters involving the Security Bond for incidents which result in certain losses or expenses, including but not limited to: • Excess Cleaning (at cost) • Removal of excess garbage, boxes, bottles etc. (at cost) • Damages/ breakages to the property (at cost) • Telephone/Internet Charges (at cost) • Late Departure/Key Return beyond approved arrival and departure times (tariffs apply) • Unauthorised pets at the property • Replacement of lost keys, remote controls (at cost) • Cleaning fee for unclean BBQs $50.00 • After hours key lock out or security after hours call out (at cost) • Strict No Party Policy • Any other incidental charges that may be incurred as per our Terms and Conditions which shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
6. The premises mentioned herein are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
7. All bookings are made in good faith by the agent, however the booking may be subject to any change or rent increase without notice. The guest will be given the opportunity to pay the increase or the booking can be cancelled and a full return of deposit be provided. The agent reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking. The agent cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the owner of the premises which is outside the agent’s control. The agent cannot be held responsible should a property be sold. If the property is sold this agreement may be cancelled and all monies refunded in full. A maximum of 30 days notice will be given. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should any of the above occur. Property descriptions are made in good faith however no responsibility can be accepted by the agent for any errors, omissions or incorrect descriptions either verbally or written, and while all courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction we strongly suggest all guests view website www.forsterholidayrentals.com for detailed photos and descriptions.
8. All cancellations must be in writing. Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted. Bookings cancelled at least 60 days prior to arrival will be refunded in full less an administration fee of $40.00. Bookings cancelled between 30 and 60 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount less an administration fee of $40.00. Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
9. Re Bookings, must be made within 3 days of occupying the property.
10. Check in 2.00 p.m. and Check out is 9.00 a.m. Failure to do may result in additional charges being levied.
11. An individual property may enforce tariffs based on the number of occupants staying. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated in the booking or that allowed in the property. Exceeding the Occupancy of the property will render the tenancy liable to cancellation or additional costs may be incurred.
12. For bookings 4 weeks or longer the agent is permitted to enter for inspection and guest agrees to have the property cleaned by professional cleaners. Mid stay cleans can be arranged on bookings of thirteen days or less at the guests expense. Bookings of more than 14 days are entitled to a mid-stay clean and each seven day block thereafter included in the tariff unless otherwise stated.
13. Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in lifts unless accompanied by an adult.
14. The agent is not responsible for any changes to inclusions, or unforeseen breakdown of appliances in the property. In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near or in the premises, such work is beyond our control and no responsibility is accepted for any noise, disturbance, inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for the above.
15. Guest agrees to allow agent to enter accommodation to arrange repairs or sales inspections.
16. For all emergency repairs please contact our office or the emergency phone number on our office door.
17. Guests shall comply with all Body Corporate rules and shall not permit any noise or nuisance, which is liable to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other persons occupying adjoining premises.
18. It is a breach of the strata titles act to hang clothes and towels over or on balconies.
19. Animals or birds are not allowed in or about the premises, unless you have selected one of our pet friendly properties and vaccination records have been provided
20. Fish and oysters must not be cleaned on the premises.
21. Furniture must not be moved around and only outdoor furniture should be used outside.
22. The guest shall not park cars or boats on the premises, except in specific areas allowed for the purpose.
23. No responsibility is taken for property of guests. Guests must insure their own property. A fee of $50 will apply for the return of items left on the property.
24. No liability is accepted in contact or for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agents or owners control or which are not caused by neglect or default by the owner or agent.
25. Guests are responsible for accommodation keys. Duplicates are not always available. Guests in occupancy requiring keys out of office hours will be charged a service fee commensurate to the occasion. Guests are liable for any damage to doors or window locks. Our office can be contacted on 02 6555 2000, contact Security on 0421 427 427, Locksmiths on 0412006965 or 65556111 and arrange direct payment to them.
26. Premises are to be left in a reasonable clean and tidy condition. Clean and empty fridge, wash up and put away dishes, remove rubbish from the property, lock doors and windows and return keys to office or drop box on right hand side front office door at 67 Wharf Street Forster.
27. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in termination of your tenancy with 24 hours of verbal notice by the letting agent.
28. These Terms and Conditions override any discrepancies between these and the Terms and Conditions in the Holiday Brochures, as changes may have occurred since printing of brochure